I have shown you this image already. To start out topic on urban pioneers, try to answer these questions about this piece of art.
1) How do you think the girl is feeling? Why?
2) Why do you think the balloon is heart-sharped?
3) Where was this painted?
4) How do you think people feel when they see this painting?
5) Who painted this piece of art?
6) Why is the balloon moving away from the girl?
7) The painting is called "There is always hope" - do you think this is a good title? Why?
8) What would you have called this painting?