This picture features a cave diver called Mike. Answer the questions in sentences.
What is the difference between a stalactite and a stalagmite? (use the internet to help if you aren't sure)
What is the mission that Mike has been tasked with?
What is it that Mike enjoys about diving do you think?
What is causing the strange white lines in the picture?
How do you think Mike is feeling?
Where does the cave lead?
How did he get to the cave in the first place?
Is he alone?
What do you think is happening in the picture?
What is the bird dreaming about?
Do you think animals should be kept in cages? Why?
How do you think the bird is feeling?
Do animals have feelings in a similar way that humans have feelings?
Do you think animals dream?
If so, what do you think animals dream about?
Do you often have dreams?
Why do you think that you never remember all of your dreams?
Why are the crows gathering?
Who is the girl in the picture?
What is she carrying?
Where has it come from?
Why has she taken it?
What does it contain?
Who does it belong to?
How to the crows and the little girl feel?
Where is she going?
Who are the Watchers?
Was it fortune or ill-fate that brought the girl to the egg?
Are the Watchers good or evil?
Please answer these questions in full sentences.
1. Who is the writer? Why do you think he enjoys writing so much?
2. Is he extremely small, or is the book he is writing very large?
3. Why is he writing? Is he writing for somebody?
4. What type of writing do you think it is?
5. What is inside the box?
6. Imagine you could see the rest of the room the writer is in. Can you describe what it might contain?
Remember: Answer the questions in full sentences!
1. Choose 5 words to describe this picture
2. Where do you think this picture is set?
3. How do you think people are feeling?
4. Where are the boats going?
5. What do you think caused the fire?
6. What time of day is it?
7. Can you think of a title to give this picture?
Remember to answer in full sentences and check your spelling and punctuation.
1. What sort of natural disaster is happening in the picture?
2. Describe what you think you would be able to hear?
3. Describe what you would be able to smell?
4. What building do you think the people are hiding in in the foreground of the picture?
5. How are the people feeling? How do you know?
6. What do the people think has caused the eruption?
7. Can you think of a title for this painting?
Greek myths have inspired lots of art.
Try to answer these questions about this piece of art in full sentences.
1. What is the man in red carrying?
2. Where do you think these people have been?
3. How would you describe the weather in this picture?
4. Do you think the woman in white wants to go with him? Why?
5. Do you think the man is a hero? Why?
6. Which myth do you think this picture is from?
Remember: Write your answers as sentences and check your spelling!
1. What is the man carrying?
2. Who are the three figures behind him?
3. Can you choose 5 words to describe them?
4. Why must the man only look at them through the shield?
5. What has he been sent to do?
6. Which myth is this from?
7. What do you think will happen next?
1. Describe the two men in the painting.
2. Who do you think these two men are?
3. Describe three of the objects they are pictured with.
4. Why do you think they are shown with these objects?
5. What is in the middle, at the bottom of the picture? Why is this strange?
6. Why did these two men have their picture painted?
7. Can you suggest a title for this painting?